Can Altinbay

Default Dolphin Korean Restaurant in Chicago

"Chris Morton" > wrote in message

> History doesn't lie, but malicious people lie about it. You appear to be

no
> exception.

You're the "no exception".

You tell bizarre stories about gun control people being anti-women,
anti-minority. You don't even know what kinds of people are for gun
control. You just have your theories and spout, spout, spout.

> And yet again, I point out that this is a newsgroup devoted to food and
> restaurants, not your desire to see violent rapists complete their crimes
> without harm to themselves.

And yet again, I point out that if you find it offensive, you could simply
not respond. And maybe take that offensive sig off of your posts.