Can Altinbay

Default Dolphin Korean Restaurant in Chicago

"Chris Morton" > wrote in message

> If you assume the worst of a gender, that's an insult. If it's against

women,
> that's misogyny. You have assumed from the beginning that a woman hasn't

got
> enough sense to act appropriately when a violent attacker attempts to harm

and
> or disarm her. There's a really simple solution to that problem, and we

both
> know what it is. Why have you not admitted what it is? Because you don't

want
> to see the rapist come to harm.

WHO assumes the worst of a gender? HOW is the woman going not not let the
rapist take the gun? You yourself, in your .sig, which is NOT on topic for
the group, said that the gun protects the woman from the rapist. That
implies that the rapist is strong enough to wrest it from her, provided that
she can even reach the gun in enough time. You have also advocated new
women's fashion - holsters. Have we really come to that?

Your reasoning sucks bigtime. No one is protecting the rapist. This is
really the kind of stuff people come up with so often because they don't
have real arguments.

> As for the purpose of this newsgroup, I attempted to use it for that

purpose.
> You have attempted to divert it from same.

But you have a .sig that is off topic and you insist on inflicting on us
every time. Do you think that we enjoy reading it?

If you think it's off topic, and it really bothers you, don't respond. Let
it die.