Chris Morton

Default Dolphin Korean Restaurant in Chicago

In article <aZpIb.700589$Tr4.1752318@attbi_s03>, Shatto says...

>Who is the stupid one here. The lady said "taking" the gun, not "giving" the
>gun. I think your intellect is at question here.

The stupid one is the one who thinks that the woman would LET someone take a
loaded gun away from her. It's indicative of a profound contempt for women.

And let me point out again that this is a newsgroup devoted to restaurants and
food, not advocacy of the welfare of violent rapists.

--
Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women should have to fistfight with 210lb.
rapists.