Suzanne

Default Dolphin Korean Restaurant in Chicago

On 12/30/03 11:09 AM, in article , "Chris Morton"
> wrote:

> In article .net>, Can
> Altinbay
> says...
>
>> What part of rapist taking the gun away don't you understand?

> What part of why would the woman let him, don't you understand?
>
> You obviously have a profound level of contempt for women.

Chris, you may be misunderstand something here. Nobody is making an issue
about women except you. You are jumping your guns.

>>> Assuming for argument's sake that you're actually a woman, why do you have

>> such
>>> a low opinion of the intelligence and common sense of women?
>>>

>> What does intelligence have to do with the rapist forcibly taking the gun?

> Why would an intelligent woman LET him?
>
> Why are you so contemptuous of women?

Again, you seem to be fixated on the idea that people are constantly have
some level of contempt against women.