Skyhooks

Default New Orleans on Christmas Day ??

First of all, I know about Mandina's but I'm sure they won't be open on
Christmas Day, plus I can't see doing Christmas dinner/brunch at
Mandina's, know what I mean?

Is there an excellent restaurant in the Greater New Orleans area that
won't charge "an arm & a leg" on Christmas Day? Especially for seafood!
I'd rather brunch, but I'm open to any suggestion regarding a restaurant
for a fine holiday dinner I'll probably be located on the North
Shore of the "lake". I'm more than willing to drive a little distance
(30 miles, plus or minus).

I don't wan't to spend a fortune, by the way. I'd like to keep the
dinner bill (for two) to $60, give or take -- the lesser the better :/

TIA & Happy Holidays!

Skyhooks
hmardis "aahhtt" uiuc "daught" edu

"reply to" address munged -- read line above for correct addy.