Old 24-11-2003, 03:49 AM
Regina Litman

Default Longhorns Restraunt - Not a Duplicate

Regina Litman wrote:
Alastair Ross wrote:

Nice to know where it is so that we could share the experience

This is a chain. There is one across the road from Neshaminy Mall in
Bucks County. I think there is also one on one of the pad sites in front
of the big megamall in King of Prussia. I happen to like it a lot. Avoid
them on weekends, but I've been able to get into the Bucks County
location pretty easily on non-Friday weekday evenings. Also, the service
seemed to be a lot quicker during the week, probably due to the place
being less crowded.

The only negative is that some of the non-smoking seats are right above
a ledge from the smoking section.

I forgot that I was in rec.food.restaurants, not phl.food. The above
locations are in suburbs of Philadelphia. I know I saw at least one
Longhorn (note that there is no "s" at the end) in either the Orlando or
Kissimee area when I recently went to visit "The Mouse". So, it's more
than just a regional chain.

Also, the comment about the non-smoking section refers to the Bucks
County location. In those enlightened places where smoking has been
banned in restaurants, this would not be a concern.

--
Please note my correct email address:

rslitman [at-sign] infionline [dot] net