Regina Litman

Default Longhorns Restraunt

Alastair Ross wrote:
> Nice to know where it is so that we could share the experience

This is a chain. There is one across the road from Neshaminy Mall in
Bucks County. I think there is also one on one of the pad sites in front
of the big megamall in King of Prussia. I happen to like it a lot. Avoid
them on weekends, but I've been able to get into the Bucks County
location pretty easily on non-Friday weekday evenings. Also, the service
seemed to be a lot quicker during the week, probably due to the place
being less crowded.

The only negative is that some of the non-smoking seats are right above
a ledge from the smoking section.

--
Please note my correct email address:

rslitman [at-sign] infionline [dot] net