tgreen

Default restaurant thrills

www.chromo11.com, along with a growing
> collection of other interviews from all walks of life. You can see the
> interview at www.chromo11.com/interview16 along with instructions on
> how to complete it. (it can be done off-line).
>
> We can talk further in this user-group (please be patient at it takes
> me a couple of days to revisit each group) - but it's most
> constructive to have any comments put forward in the interview format.
> Even though this isn't scientific research, the interview is
> constructed to help me understand your experiences.
>
> I hope you can help, I think it'll make a fantastic edition to the
> growing thrill collection.
>
> Thanks
>
> Brendan Walker
> +44 (0)20 7590 4573
> www.chromo11.com/interview16

Interesting subject. Personally, I love to go out to eat. Quality of
food/menu selection, creative preparation, ambiance, and good service
are all of utmost importance to me. I don't just go out to eat for
the food - I go out for the experience. Particularly if I am going to
a nice restaurant where I am going to pay a lot of money. I want to
leave feeling completely satisfied, full but not stuffed, and as if I
just had an evening of pleasure. I also like it when the restaurant
introduces me to something new - a new preparation style, a new
combination of food, a new salad dressing, or a new drink. I don't
want the same old thing...I want to have an experience! For example,
I was recently at a very nice bar in Manhattan and was served a
delicious new cocktail. I ordered my usual vodka and cranberry and
the waiter suggested I try Danzka - a grapefruit vodka. It was
delicious and I've seen it popping up at several social events since
then. That is just the type of thing I am talking about - if a waiter
takes initiative to suggest a new spin on a traditional item, then I'm
impressed!