Moses Lim

Default [Sydney, Australia]: Review of Chinese Noodle Restaurant, Haymarket

Sydney South Foodie wrote:
> You get what you paid for! While this place is known for having the best Northern Chinese noodle dishes

yupe .. u get what u pay for anywhere

> their watches, pass by across you hitting you across the head, making sure your
> empty teapot stays empty (it's a custom to open the lid of your teapot when the
> tea has finished and most of these places brings you more tea) and bringing the
> bill to you even though you have not finished your meal nor requested the bill!

the empty teapot is a bit rude of them... but handing out the bill is
not cos it is usually due to having a lot of ppl waiting to get in ...
or sometimes .. just for the hell of it ..

> While I'm sure this review will not deter the hordes that go to this place, if

probably not

> within the vicinity including a $2/dish Taiwanese place next door) but remember you must eat your food

that taiwanese place is pretty good value ... been there quite a few
times ... hhhmmm ... never really noticed the noodle place u mentioned
... but then i get pretty focussed when i m hungry .. so tend to miss
things