Posted to alt.food.wine
Potblak Potblak is offline

Default Hunter Valley

I see from your website that you think we speak English here.
We don't speak English any more than you Yanks do.
We speak Strine, for Chrissake!
Best of luck with your visit. Pity you can't take a little side trip to
Victoria to taste some great Pinot Noir (from our South) and fabulous Shiraz
(from our North East)
martinatweldingautomationdotcomdotau

. 97.136...