Posted to alt.food.wine
Joseph Coulter[_3_] Joseph Coulter[_3_] is offline

Default Hunter Valley

Mike Tommasi > wrote in
:

> Joseph Coulter wrote:
>> With any luck, Qantas willing, I am going to be in Australia next
>> month (sorry St Helier NZ gets missed n this one). since I have a
>> coupoe of days on the itinerary in Hunter Valley, what one or two
>> places are don't/can't miss? My taste runs to Rhones for Reds and
>> White Burgundies fro white

> Wrong country! :-)))))

Might add that one of my first really nice wines was in Sydney during R
and R I ate a nicer restaurant in King's Cross- no comments please. I
had a cabernet S from some valley (back in 71) I recall the wine being
almost better thant the steak!

--
Joseph Coulter, cruises and vacations
www.josephcoulter.com