Posted to alt.food.wine
Joseph Coulter[_3_] Joseph Coulter[_3_] is offline

Default Hunter Valley

Mike Tommasi > wrote in
:

> Joseph Coulter wrote:
>> With any luck, Qantas willing, I am going to be in Australia next
>> month (sorry St Helier NZ gets missed n this one). since I have a
>> coupoe of days on the itinerary in Hunter Valley, what one or two
>> places are don't/can't miss? My taste runs to Rhones for Reds and
>> White Burgundies fro white

> Wrong country! :-)))))

U knew something was wrong with my plan! si ket ne hyst say I daon't
fancy oak juice and would rather sit on my furniture than drink it, butI
have had some very good Australian wines, including unoaked Chardonay
from Trevor Jones and the just fun Grenache (?) called Bitch

--
Joseph Coulter, cruises and vacations
www.josephcoulter.com

877 832 2021