Posted to talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
pearl[_1_] pearl[_1_] is offline

Default skirt-boy: burden of proof not met

"Dutch" > wrote in message news:qBisi.22586$_d2.3735@pd7urf3no...
> pearl wrote:
> > Dutch" > wrote in message news:Lcgsi.23794$fJ5.20450@pd7urf1no...

> >> I thought it was pretty funny, particularly considering pearl had just
> >> said "There is nothing "spiteful" about my web page."

> > If it's spite you're looking for, go take a long hard look in the mirror.

> De-spite what harsh words may pass my lips at times, I feel an affinity
> for vegetarians and wish them only good will.

"I am primarily arguing with the self-serving, irrational
windbag-like mental midgets who call themselves "ethical
vegetarians" most of whom are suffering from a form of
eating disorder." Dutch 01 August 2007

> I particularly would love
> them to come down off those high horses so they can remember what it
> feels like to have their feet on the ground.

"It always gave me a kind of puffed-up feeling when I
thought I had made someone feel a little uncomfortable,
a little guilty about their diet." Dutch August 21 2006

'Bullies project their inadequacies, shortcomings, behaviours
etc on to other people to avoid facing up to their inadequacy
and doing something about it (learning about oneself can be
painful), and to distract and divert attention away from
themselves and their inadequacies. Projection is achieved
through blame, criticism and allegation; once you realise this,
every criticism, allegation etc that the bully makes about their
target is actually an admission or revelation about themselves.
....'
http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/serial.htm