Posted to misc.rural,alt.food.vegan
ges ges is offline

Default Ethanol is not an "unethical" use of corn (but it is uneconomic)

On Jul 27, 5:03 pm, Guppy the Corpse Pumper <bunghole-
> wrote:
> On Jul 23, 12:06 pm, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

> > Kickin' Goober's Faggot Ass wrote:

> > > Rudy, why would the US export produce then turn around and import
> > > produce?

> > You just *looooooove* parading your ignorance like some
> > kind of banner, don't you, ronnnnnnnnie? It just
> > wouldn't occur to your little shriveled 59 IQ brain
> > that it isn't the same commodities going both ways,
> > would it, stupid ronnnnnnnie? We import some fresh
> > produce items - tomatoes, green beans, mangoes, etc. -
> > from Mexico, and we export *DIFFERENT* fresh produce
> > items - berries, citrus, leafy greens, etc. - to Mexico.

> Goo you ****in' retarded donkey-dick, the US exports tomatos and
> imports tomatos.
>
> EXPLAIN that.
>

> > You never cease to amaze and amuse us with some new bit
> > of stupidity, ronnnnnnie. Admit it, ronnnnnnnie: you
> > don't know a ****ing thing about international trade.

> > > Can you say "to keep prices high"?

> > Can you say, "I, faggot ronnnnnnnie hamilton, do not
> > know my doughy ass from my pimply face"?

> > I just can't believe how stupid you are, ronnnnnnie.
> > Even more, I can't believe how *PROUD* you are of your
> > stupidity.- Hide quoted text -

explain what? that nothing is economical? come on get real.

like all this 'green' bullshit... it's not going to work just like
recycling... it's past growing pains now it just doesn't work.

i say turn this joint into one big glass parking lot that'll fix
everyone's problems.... cuz we ain't brining on the ice age fast
enough.

dust in the wind baby...