Posted to talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Rupert Rupert is offline

Default skirt-boy: burden of proof not met

On Aug 1, 7:29 pm, Dutch > wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> > On Aug 1, 5:47 pm, Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> [..]
>
> >> Take it down, rupie. You are not authorized to post
> >> personal references and photos on your site.- Hide quoted text -

> > Okay, well do you want to talk this over from the legal point of view?

> > Initially all I did was post a short excerpt from one of your posts in
> > the context of your full name. It didn't occur to me that it would be
> > an issue.

> Now that he has specifically requested that you not publish personal
> information about him, you should just take it down.

I've taken down the later changes I made. As for taking down the
actual name, we'll see. It's kind of an interesting concept, Jonathan
Ball asking me for a favour. We'll see how his negotiating skills
develop.

> What's more you
> ought to stop responding to him, it's not doing any good, he's just
> mocking you.

You've got the idea that I'd be better off not replying to him, well,
I'm having fun making fun of him for the moment, actually, so thanks
for the advice but I think I'll ignore it.

FoodBanter.com Database Error
Database Error Database error
The FoodBanter.com database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.foodbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.foodbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.