Posted to talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Derek[_2_] Derek[_2_] is offline

Default skirt-boy: burden of proof not met

On Wed, 1 Aug 2007 11:16:01 +0100, "pearl" > wrote:
>"Derek" > wrote in message news

>> >Could you elaborate? Is this a legal argument, or a moral argument?

>> A moral one. Keep your arguments with him on Usenet, not on a web
>> page which includes photographs and details of his whereabouts. You
>> want to go down Lesley's spiteful little road?

>Threads can appear on quite a few forums as searchable web pages.
>There is nothing "spiteful" about my web page.

[Spiteful implies a mean or malicious desire for (often petty) revenge.]
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/spiteful

>Ball has continually,
>spitefully, and IMMORALLY slandered many people on these groups
>over the years, myself included obviously, and my web page is a fun
>and convenient way to let others know exactly what we're dealing with.

I used to think of it in that way, but I've come to think of it as
spiteful,
[a desire to inflict a wrong or injury on someone, usually in
return for one received.]
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/spiteful