Posted to talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
pearl[_1_] pearl[_1_] is offline

Default skirt-boy: burden of proof not met

"Derek" > wrote in message news
> On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 01:17:16 -0700, Rupert > wrote:
> >On Aug 1, 5:17 pm, Derek > wrote:
> >> On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 19:30:39 -0700, Rupert > wrote:
> >>
> >> [..]

> >> Because he hasn't given you his permission. Take it down.

> >Could you elaborate? Is this a legal argument, or a moral argument?

> A moral one. Keep your arguments with him on Usenet, not on a web
> page which includes photographs and details of his whereabouts. You
> want to go down Lesley's spiteful little road?

Threads can appear on quite a few forums as searchable web pages.
There is nothing "spiteful" about my web page. Ball has continually,
spitefully, and IMMORALLY slandered many people on these groups
over the years, myself included obviously, and my web page is a fun
and convenient way to let others know exactly what we're dealing with.
There are no details about his whereabouts on my page whatsoever,
although -he- gives (what he believes) are the whereabouts of others.
Ball acts like a 'big man'. The photos, from public web pages, show
that he's a ugly git. http://www.iol.ie/~creature/boiled%20ball.html .