Posted to talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Rupert Rupert is offline

Default skirt-boy: burden of proof not met

On Aug 1, 5:47 pm, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> >> Take it down, rupie. I know how to get that page
> >> ****ed up but good if you don't. Take it down. No one
> >> authorized you to put anyone's name on your page. Take
> >> it down.

> > God help me, what a coward.

> Take it down, rupie. You are not authorized to post
> personal references and photos on your site.- Hide quoted text -

Okay, well do you want to talk this over from the legal point of view?

Initially all I did was post a short excerpt from one of your posts in
the context of your full name. It didn't occur to me that it would be
an issue.

You know, I've seen another website which gives quotes from you and
refers to you as "talk.politics.animals regular Jonathan Ball".
Perhaps that was back in the days where you didn't care who knew your
full name. Why exactly do you care who knows your full name, anyway?
Do you want to keep your activity here secret from some people?

And what about Lesley's website? That's got your full name and your
photo. Did you harangue her in this way?

It's common knowledge on this newsgroup that your name is Jonathan
Ball. It's publicly available information. What exactly is your
concern?

Anyway, you certainly didn't go about this in a very sensible way, did
you? First you try to give me orders, then you threaten illegal
activity. I think your negotation skills need improving.

Try asking me nicely, Ball, and we'll see how we go.