Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young Nancy Young is offline

Default Danny Kaye Changed Family Life By Cooking

"The Ranger" > wrote

> Nancy Young > wrote

>> Heh, aren't you glad you took the effort to move them?
>> I have toyed with the idea of moving and looked around
>> thinking, what would I bring? because I have a lot of stuff
>> I would not bother taking.

> Remodel. It's loads cheaper and you'll enjoy similar benefits (packing up
> and making decisions on what goes and what moves with you) without the
> heartburn of dealing with a moving company. You can put the wad o' cash
> saved in remodeling towards the Survival Party.

I hear ya, and it's really astonishing to me when I drive around my
neighborhood to see how many people have massively remodelled if not
totally replaced their house. The land is definitely where the value is in
my property. However, if I remodel, I will have to pay for that, whereas
if I sell, I can just use that money to get what I want.

nancy