Posted to talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Rudy Canoza[_3_] Rudy Canoza[_3_] is offline

Default skirt-boy: burden of proof not met

Derek wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 21:58:38 GMT, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>> Derek wrote:

>>> He's a self-confessed delusional who believes his own
>>> brain punishes itself with pain, dizziness, and a buzzing
>>> in the ears when forced to confront conflicts. That's
>>> a very serious mental disorder which must be taken
>>> into account when discussing issues with him, because
>>> rather than face the truth like a normal person does he
>>> deludes himself instead to feel good for fear that his
>>> brain is going to punish him again.

>> WAS.

> IS. I've no reason to believe he's cured.

No, WAS. You have no reason to doubt that he has
resolved the conflict, other than your personal animus
and your willful blindness.

>> He resolved the cognitive dissonance by eliminating the delusion.

> His quotes show that he's flip-flopped back and forth on
> the issues raised here for years,

His quotes and all of his posting history since about
2001 show that he no longer believes in animal "rights".