Posted to talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Derek[_2_] Derek[_2_] is offline

Default skirt-boy: burden of proof not met

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 19:36:35 GMT, Dutch > wrote:
>Derek wrote:
>> On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 20:56:43 GMT, Dutch > wrote:
>>
>> [..]
>>> I do have some personal experience with cognitive
>>> dissonance, I experienced it, and at the point when
>>> I finally consciously confronted the underlying conflict
>>> I experienced a kind of physical discomfort in the
>>> brain, a dizziness and a buzzing in my ears, followed
>>> shortly by a kind of feeling of relief and elevated mental
>>> clarity. The brain will attempt to punish you to stop you
>>> from threatening the existing belief.

>> So, it's established, then, that not only are you a liar
>> who had to invent a family of kids to use as anecdotal
>> evidence to get your points accepted, both here and
>> in alt.abortion, when you try to stop deluding yourself
>> your brain punishes you to such an extent that it hurts
>> you ("physical discomfort"), makes you feel dizzy, and
>> gives you a buzzing sound in your ears.
>>
>> "I did find deluding myself quite comfortable, after
>> all who was it hurting?"
>> Dutch as 'apostate' Mar 17 2002 http://tinyurl.com/cmhpo
>>
>> "Deluding myself felt good."
>> Dutch Jun 4 2005 http://tinyurl.com/94eq3
>>
>> And you wonder why I never take you seriously?

>Your history is well established.

As usual, when forced to address your lies and explain
why I or anyone should take you seriously after learning
how mentally ill you are, you try to excuse your bad
behaviour by referring to the alleged bad behaviour of
others. That's simply not good enough, Ditch. Going
from that statement you made at the top of this post
and others you've made over the years concerning your
deluded state of mind, and how it makes you feel good,
you're clearly suffering from a serious mental illness and
can't be taken seriously here on these issues. You're a
deluded liar who, when faced with the truth, refuses to
accept that truth because, simply put, it makes your
brain hurt and makes your ears buzz. haw haw haw.