Posted to talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Dutch Dutch is offline

Default skirt-boy: burden of proof not met

Derek wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 20:56:43 GMT, Dutch > wrote:
>
> [..]
>> I do have some personal experience with cognitive
>> dissonance, I experienced it, and at the point when
>> I finally consciously confronted the underlying conflict
>> I experienced a kind of physical discomfort in the
>> brain, a dizziness and a buzzing in my ears, followed
>> shortly by a kind of feeling of relief and elevated mental
>> clarity. The brain will attempt to punish you to stop you
>>from threatening the existing belief.

> So, it's established, then,

Your history is well established. I asked you how many times you
returned to this group masquerading as people who support your ideas.
Were you planning to reply to that question? You have a thorough
inventory of the history of this group, surely you must have that stat
at your fingertips? Just curious..