Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lou Decruss Lou Decruss is offline

Default Danny Kaye Changed Family Life By Cooking

Sorry, but I'm easily amused. I was looking through an Architectural
Digest from November of 2001 and found a rather fun article written by
Danny's daughter Dena. She said their life changed when he started
cooking. He started by cooking Christmas breakfast and ended up
building a whole kitchen devoted to Chinese fair. His parties went
from black tie to no tie. They abandoned the old kitchen and dining
room and ate in the new chinese kitchen. Danny's wife (Silvia)
called the "real" dining room "a vestigial remnant circa B.C., Before
Chinese." It was a fun read.

Here's a picture of the kitchen. 3 WOKS!!!! I would love to play in
it.

http://i15.tinypic.com/4veyeq0.jpg

Lou