Posted to talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Rupert Rupert is offline

Default skirt-boy: burden of proof not met

On Jul 30, 1:52 am, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> Rupert wrote:
> >> Post the content here, skirt-boy. I'm not interested
> >> in signing up for your fruit-display Yahoo group.- Hide quoted text -

> > I don't think you have to sign up to the Yahoo group to download the
> > file. Dutch did it and I don't think he signed up. It's too long to
> > put in a newsgroup message. Maybe I'll put it on my webpage.

> > So, anyway, by your own admission you dismissed my talk as "babble"
> > without having read a single word of it.

> I know that you assume that which you are required to
> prove.- Hide quoted text -

Yes, yes. You know a lot, Ball. I just recently made a post elsewhere
in this thread on that subject. You know what flaws my talk has
without reading it, and you know what flaws my maths paper has despite
knowing nothing about maths. And you know that I'm queer, that I'm
destined to be a career telemarketer, and so forth. Each time you make
one of these pronouncements it's with absolute certainty. It's just
amazing, how much you know.

Anyway, you asked me to meet my burden of proof, and I've given you a
text to have a look at. If you write up a response, I'll post it on my
webpage and I'll make a good faith effort to consider your criticisms
in a fair and open-minded way, and I'll write a considered response to
them. And we can keep that going for as long as you like. Can't say
fairer than that, now can you?