Posted to talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Rupert Rupert is offline

On Jul 29, 1:54 am, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> Rupert wrote:

> >> Yes. Yes, you stupid fruity ****wit.

> > can you tell me which

> You stupid bitchy little fruit.

Right. So apparently for some reason you thought this attempt at
repartee would be your best shot at a crushing response, as opposed to
proving to me that you have a Ph.D., which you easily could have done
if it were the case. Very interesting.

So, Ball, you're endlessly repeating the meaningless word "fruity"
whereas I'm making cogent meaningful points about what an incredibly
silly clown you are. Am I to take it you think that you're the one
who's got the upper hand, and I'm the one who's being masochistic?