Posted to talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Rupert Rupert is offline

On Jul 29, 12:59 am, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> Rupert wrote:

> >> Sure, rupie - sure. That's why you keep coming back isn't it -
> >> because you're bored? Ha ha ha ha ha!

> > It's fairly entertaining most of the time,

> You're a masochist.

You think? Funnily enough, I have similar thoughts about you.

Come on, Ball, let's be serious here. You really think your lame,
childish name-calling has any effect on me other than amusement?
You're making a clown out of yourself in public, and I'm enjoying
making fun of you. That's what's going on.

Let me guess. You're going to snip everything except "You think?"