Posted to talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Dutch Dutch is offline

Default skirt-boy: burden of proof not met

shrubkiller wrote:
> On Jul 27, 1:42 am, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>> rupie, you lisping fruit: you assert that (non-human)
>> animals are due equal moral consideration (compared
>> with humans). You haven't established that. Get busy,
>> you lisping utilitarian fruit.

> Why would anyone have to prove something which is SELF EVIDENT?
>
> ****! ................are you ever stupid.

Why would anyone think that is self-evident when it is so self-evidently
NOT? Nobody gives animals "equal consideration", we couldn't if we
wanted to, and nobody actually wants to, despite their irrational pleas
to the contrary. What we do is select a few animals to give special
consideration. It's what we have always done and what we will continue
to do.