Posted to alt.food.wine
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default Terrine Event #4

On Jul 22, 7:02 pm, "Bill S." > wrote:

This year, for the first time, some unseasonably inclement weather
relegated us to the dining room rather than the garden, although that
did save on travel time between kitchen and table. We started off
with a seafood terrine made with an avocado and shrimp centre, a
halibut based outer, wrapped with smoked salmon and garnished with
cucumber, green wasabi caviar and a shrimp. I took a picture of the
whole terrine as the owner wanted to document it in case it fell
apart
when he went to serve it!

That is outstanding, I will certainly serve that at a dinner party I
am hosting in France. I would serve that with a Pouilly Fume or
Cloudy Bay, Sauvignon Blanc, can you suggest anything that would
enhance it more than that?

Judith