Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] b_todten@yahoo.com is offline

Default Validation for value of organic produce? From "Sham vs. Wham: The Health Insider"

Hey you two - cut it out! Before you kill each other, please note that
the topic is actually pretty interesting and perhaps some people here
would like to discuss it, and not get involved in your little flame
war!

I enjoyed reading this because I have been buying organic produce for
years, and I am always getting crap from my husband about the added
cost. I've felt, however, that the food just TASTES BETTER. And
although I didn't have any of the science behind it (thank you poster
D.) I certainly felt in the back of my mind that it was more
nutritious. Glad to see that this was validated.

I'm wondering, does anyone else here know if professional chefs feel
the same way? Do any fine restaurants use organic produce because it
tastes better and now appears to actually be better for you?

Thanks< B.T.