Posted to rec.food.cooking
Blinky the Shark Blinky the Shark is offline

Default Hot Temperature !!!!

Pandora wrote:
> I think I will take a shower befor sleeping. Here it is very very
> hot. I have inside my house 81.86 F (27.7°C) outside (and I dont't
> live in the city, but at 550 mt ) is 82.94 F (28.3°C). My mother
> telephoned me just now and told me in Rome they are on 104 F (40°C).
> Tell me what is the situation where do you live (especially in US).

It's pretty cool here for July, right now. I'm in Los Angeles, USA. My
building-shaded outdoor probe shows 90.5 F as I write. It's 90 F here
at my desk; I haven't needed to turn on the air conditioning, but I'm
sitting in the breeze of a desk fan. It's about 4 PM.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups