Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_3_] sf[_3_] is offline

Default Hot Temperature !!!!

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 13:42:15 +0200, "Pandora" >
wrote:

>I think I will take a shower befor sleeping. Here it is very very hot. I
>have inside my house 81.86 F (27.7°C)
>outside (and I dont't live in the city, but at 550 mt ) is 82.94 F
>(28.3°C). My mother telephoned me just now and told me in Rome they are on
>104 F (40°C).
>Tell me what is the situation where do you live (especially in US).
>Thank you
>------
>Pandora who is going to take a cold shower and doesn't know if she can sleep
>in this afternoon (fortytwo past one PM here)

I was in Europe last year during the heat wave, don't want to repeat
that again! Ugh. I'm heading for Canada in a couple of days, current
temperatures in Ashland, Portland, Seattle and Vancouver are all about
the same as mine so I should be ok. I-5 in California will be a
killer though, thank goodness for auto air conditioning!

We have a high overcast and 62°F (16.67°C) outside at the moment - it
will climb to 70°F today. Humidity is 69%.

--

A husband is someone who takes out the trash and gives the impression he just cleaned the whole house.