Posted to rec.food.cooking
Pandora Pandora is offline

Default Hot Temperature !!!!

"Vilco" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Pandora wrote:
>
>> I think I will take a shower befor sleeping. Here it is very very
>> hot. I have inside my house 81.86 F (27.7°C)
>> outside (and I dont't live in the city, but at 550 mt ) is 82.94 F
>> (28.3°C). My mother telephoned me just now and told me in Rome they
>> are on 104 F (40°C).

> Here at work I'm at 23°C, heaven, and at home it's around 27°C, but
> outise... sigh, it's almost 36°C now...

Ohh Vilco I hope you have a car more beautiful than mine. I have a Dhiatsu
Feroza Jeep of 1997 and it is without air condicioned. ((((
But-...remember me... do you live in Bologna? Or Am I wrong?

> Brixen was friggin' fresher than here! And there were very good "finferli"
> (Cantharellus cibarius), I made some with them and it's divine, both there
> in Brixen and here after my return.

What are Brixen?
BTW I lilke this recipe because I like Mushrooms . Now I copy and paste.
I haven't seen finferli mushrooms here. Perhaps it's because don't rain.
I will try it when I will find them.

--
Kisses
Pandora