Posted to rec.food.preserving
Melba's Jammin' Melba's Jammin' is offline

Default Bread & Butter Pickles - WIP

In article >,
George Shirley > wrote:

> Serene wrote:

> > No, I'm totally enchanted with all you people and your preservin' ways.
> > I can be a sarcastic ass sometimes, but this is genuine admiration of
> > the geeky tricks y'all come up with. :-)

> > Serene

> You preserve food as long as this bunch of overage geeks has and you
> also will come up with some labor saving tricks. B-})

Hey, I think there are a couple young 'uns. Kathi's got little-ish
kids.

OK, so you're right. . . .

> George, still looking for a Grip-Tite jar lifter for Barb. Guess I'll
> have to will her the one I have.

Never mind the tape with my name on it, eh? Get one o' them engraving
tool thingies. . . .
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://www.jamlady.eboard.com - story and