Posted to rec.food.preserving
Melba's Jammin' Melba's Jammin' is offline

Default Bread & Butter Pickles - WIP

In article >,
Serene > wrote:

> Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> > In article >,
> > Serene > wrote:

> >> Really? The washing machine? That's fascinating.
> >>
> >> Serene

> > Fascinating? Interesting, maybe, but fascinating, Serene? <grin>

> No, I'm totally enchanted with all you people and your preservin'
> ways. I can be a sarcastic ass sometimes, but this is genuine
> admiration of the geeky tricks y'all come up with. :-)

> Serene

I don't pretend to claim it was an original idea; I've been doing it for
so long, though, that I don't remember where I first picked up the
notion.

Am about 20 minutes away from jarring them. Never did get my 40 winks.
Dangitall!

--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://www.jamlady.eboard.com - story and