Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
frederick ploegman frederick ploegman is offline

Default large primaries

Tater

You only drink 2 bottles per year ?? Here is what to do:
Throw out the 65G barrel to make some extra storage
space. Get a food grade 5 gallon plastic bucket and three
1 gallon jugs. With this you can make two 1 gallon batches
per year. 2 gallons equals 10 bottles of wine. That way
you can give away 80% of your annual production and
still have the 2 bottles you need for yourself !! hehehe ;o)

Frederick

ups.com...