Virginia Tadrzynski

Default Rachael Ray for Burger King

"Joanie" > wrote in message
> I didn't see any mention here of this commercial and it sure was
> new to me. Schilling for BK's grilled chicken sandwiches. I'd
> have less of a problem if the picture of the sandwich actually
> looked somewhat appealing but the chicken breast looks flat and
> fake and not so great. Maybe she should have thought twice.
>

> Joanie

Reminds me of the old story about a respected lady from the 'right' side of
the tracks who, while at a dinner party where a high ranking dignitary was
present, was asked by said dignitary if she would sleep with him for $10
million. Gushing at the thought of being singled out, and blushing like
the young girl she wasn't, she replied, but of course, Í'd be flattered.

Later on, the same dignitary approached her privately and offered $100 for
the same consideration. 'Sir', she gasped, 'what do you take me for?".
The answer was......'we've already established what you are, all we are
doing now is dickering over the price.'

Rachel Ray sold out to the highest bidder, which was BK, crappy as the
sandwiches may be........

-Ginny