Posted to rec.food.cooking
Kate Connally Kate Connally is offline

Default Red Lobster Pina Colada Dipping Sauce copycat recipe

RED LOBSTER PINA COLADA DIPPING SAUCE

4 ounces pina colada mix
3 ounces sour cream
3 ounces crushed pineapple, drained

Mix together. Serve chilled.

I can't vouch for it as I haven't gotten around to
trying it yet. If I ever get the urge to fry my own
shrimp (deep-frying is a pain in the ass and thus
to be avoided) I plan to make it. I know where to
get the frozen coconut shrimp (we have a GFS near us)
so all I need it the mental breakdown necessary for
me to do my own deep-frying at home. I mean ya gotta
be crazy - the cost of all that oil!!!! and the mess!!!!

Kate

--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”