Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy Space Cowboy is offline

Default Brief Review Of A Very Good Green

I throw all my samples into a goodies box. I don't keep track of
where they came from. I just gave up on trying to keep up with the
samples versus what I was ordering. They're a special case because
when I find one I truly enjoy its almost gone. I appreciate it that
much more especially when I know the last pot is it. I have one sheng
sample that is a couple of years old. I'll really be sorry when that
is gone.

Jim