Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Shen[_2_] Shen[_2_] is offline

Default Brief Review Of A Very Good Green

A month or so ago, Scott (Yunnan Sourcing) included a small sample of
a Spring (Green) Mao Feng in my pu-erh box. It was so delicious, I
ordered more.
The Yunnan Green Mao Feng is robust, with subtle, floral overtones.
Very silky and smooth and holds up well to many (4-5 - a lot for a
green) infusions. No astringency, with no bitterness or heavy vegetal
flavours. Fragrant throughout and nutty in the middle infusions. A
nice, fresh, grassy finish. Keep the water to the cooler end of tepid
and infuse a bit longer for a refreshing sip.
A very unique flavour and unlike any other greens I have tasted this
spring.
5*****! Excellent!
Big, curling bright green leaves.
It was relatively reasonable.
If you are interested, he has some more.
Shen

http://cgi.ebay.com/500-grams-Mao-Fe...QQcmdZViewItem