Posted to alt.food.wine,rec.food.drink,nyc.food,ba.food,alt.california
[email protected] jswatson@yahoo.com is offline

Default What's in Wine--you don't wanna know -- Vinovation's Smith Scoffs at Noxious wine-additives Spi suggestions

On Jul 7, 3:00 pm, DENDRONISTA > wrote:

> You know the old saw about sausage the one that says if you love it,
> you should never watch it being made. Well, it turns out the same
> thing may be true about wine,...

I'd much rather watch wine being made than sausages.

I'd have no problem spending the rest of my life working in a winary,
and I've considered going back to school and studying enology and
viticulture.

I don't think I'd mind watching sausages being made either. :-)
The turning the meat into sausages I don't see as being that bad to
watch.
I'm not sure I'd want to watch the parts that take place in
the slaughter house, however.