Posted to rec.food.cooking
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default How do I make tomato sauce out of tomato paste?

In article . com>,
Kris > wrote:

> Not quite. I want it because it's an INGREDIENT for a recipe. A recipe
> I enjoy "as is" so I wanted to find a way to have the ingredient.
> Tomato sauce is a staple which is often used, by the way. Not so
> freaky, unlike trying to duplicate Chef Boyardee as you suggest.
>
> Why bother replying to the post if you find my request so repellent? I
> received helpful advice from other cooks.
>
> Kris

And one of the nice things about tomato paste is it's a concentrate so
takes up little pantry space. I really need to stock more of it. :-)

It's fun to learn to work with it.

Diced canned tomato is also handy to have on hand.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.