Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sheldon Sheldon is offline

Default Lasagna in Aluminum Pan

On Jun 28, 1:15?pm, "bworthey" > wrote:
> "Omelet" > wrote in message
>
> news >
> > In article >,
> > Goomba38 > wrote:

> Well, I'm not sure, either, I cover my lasagna with aluminum foil and have
> never had that problem, but it may not have come in contact either. I need
> to figure this out because I'm getting ready to cook a lot of lasagna and
> had planned on doing it in aluminum foil pans, I"m not going to leave it
> stored in there, just cook it in there. But I don't knwo what to do know.
> My church does not have enough of the big pans for me to not have to cook at
> least 2 batches of it, but then I don't know what I'd do with what was
> already cooked. I don't know what to do, and I have to do something before
> tomorrow!!!!
>
> Freaking out here!

It's a church feed... pray a lot! Then serve bologna-yaller musturd
sandwiches. LOL

I would strongly suggest you buy the largest foil pans that will fit
comforably in whatever oven you're using... you should be able to
easily feed 20 from a large pan, you don't need to mess with ten teeny
weeny pans. If you go to a party supply emporium they will sell you
large foil pans with those foil lined cardboard lids for baking...
they also have clear domed plastic lids for presentation and/or fridge
storage. I think you're making much more drama out of this than is
necessary, you seem to be unreasonably consumed with aluminum, are you
hitting the church wine locker? I'm serious.