Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy Space Cowboy is offline

Default Interesting article on the pouerh boom and bust

I haven't bought any puer in about a year. I was in a Chinatown
tourist shop recently and the ubiquitous CNNP shu bing was $10! I
stopped buying when I paid $50 for a kilo when I was paying $10
several years earlier. I've got a good selection of 2000-2005. I
really like those 10 x 100g tongs.

Jim

PS Puer prices are like oil prices. There is too much of a vested
interest to let the market determine the price. The spike
normalization is higher than the previous.