Posted to alt.food.wine
DaleW DaleW is offline

Default TN Gunderloch Kabinett

Monday Betsy made chicken braised with figs and onions, with brown
rice and snow peas on the side. I opened the 2005 Gunderloch Jean
Baptiste Riesling Kabinett (Rheinhessen). Good apple fruit, some
spice, a little herbiness. Off-dry, medium acidity. All in all I've
liked the Gunderloch Dry Riesling a bit better. Didn't have wine with
dinner tonight (driving), but just had a glass after getting back from
city. The herbiness has a bitter edge to it now, but I like. I wish
this wine was still $10ish, at $17 not the best QPR from Germany. B/B-