Posted to rec.food.cooking
J S J S is offline

Default Blueberries ...

Blueberries ...

Group: rec.food.cooking Date: Fri, Jun 22, 2007, 5:59pm From:
(kilikini)
"No rain in Florida or Georgia. I'm afraid the peaches will suffer,
although Allan picked up about 6 peaches today, along with some plums,
pluots, cantaloupe and apples. I'll let you know how the peaches are.
:~)"
kili

The rain came down in sheets this morning about 11 am in St
Pete,supposed to be that way all week.Perhaps it didnt reach you up
there.Was motivated to go to my local fruit stand and buy peaches after
reading the posts...they were very nice,got a bagfull plus some
eggplant.Tried to email you but it came back,will try again
Cheers,Smitty

"Food and Films,What else is do you need?...Well.."