Old 20-06-2007, 06:37 PM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.talk.bollocks
Mr Pounder Mr Pounder is offline

Default NetKKKop alert!

"Zach" [email protected] wrote in message
news:[email protected]
On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 19:23:47 -0400
ah
Kissed my ass and whined:

Zach wrote:
On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:48:02 -0500
"John \"C\""
Kissed my ass and whined:

"Holly" wrote in message
egroups.com...
On Jun 16, 7:04 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

... Holly
wrote:
On Jun 13, 7:45 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:32 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 11, 7:59 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 9:19 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:36 am, "Steve Leyland"

wrote:

[...]

"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are
dying,
a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put
their
faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again.
They
shall
be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the
environment."
Native American prophecy
|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''
Meow
NETkkkOP ALERT!!!! oh dear.
Lions, and tigers, and fsckwits!

Oh, my!-

Sente, tenuki, tesuji! O boi!

Ever made anything from the Tassajara Bread Book?-

Yah ... of course.

What about them pancakes, eh?-

I've never tried them, just the breads. What do you put on
them
or
in
them?

Tofu.-

liar

PPYPOBSB!

LSCST!

IDUEOY!

I give up, what does it mean?

LSCST means "loose straps cause saggy tits". like "ah's"..

ah's a female? That would splain things. Fried eggs no doubt.

Hands-off, Bitch; this is a man's newsgroup!

Lighten up! I agreed with Pounder to leave you alone as he is my
friend. Use your head and respect that.

Yeah!

Mr Pounder
(Internet God)