Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.equipment,rec.food.cooking,sci.econ,sci.engr.heat-vent-ac

Default Natural Gas - Pictures and Diagrams of Natural Gas, Natural Gas Furnace, Natural Gas Grill, Natural Gas Heater, Natural Gas Water Heater and Natural Gas Vehicle

On Jun 18, 12:28?am, wrote:
> Natural Gas - Pictures and Diagrams of Natural Gas, Natural Gas
> Furnace, Natural Gas Grill, Natural Gas Heater, Natural Gas Water
> Heater and Natural Gas Vehicle
> -
>
> Hi,
>
> I am working on a new Website,www.Natural-Gas.info, for information
> on Natural Gas, Natural Gas Fuel, and Natural Gas Uses.
> I already have some information about Natural Gas on the website -www.Natural-Gas.info;what I am looking for is pictures and
> diagrams of how Natural Gas Furnace, Natural Gas Grill, Natural Gas
> Heater, Natural Gas Water Heater and Natural Gas Vehicle work for thewww.Natural-Gas.infowebsite.
>
> Specifically, I am looking for good pictures of Natural Gas Furnace,
> Natural Gas Grill, Natural Gas Heater, Natural Gas Water Heater and
> Natural Gas Vehicle in action - however, diagrams of the chemical
> makeup of natural gas (maybe in comparison to petroleum gas) might be
> interesting as well.
>
> Please only send your own images - with your pictures, please include
> permission to post them onwww.Natural-Gas.info.
>
> Images to .
>
> Thank you,
>

> Subject : Natural Gas - Pictures and Diagrams of Natural Gas, Natural
> Gas Furnace, Natural Gas Grill, Natural Gas Heater, Natural Gas Water
> Heater and Natural Gas Vehicle forwww.Natural-Gas.info

raw natural gas can serve homes just fine right from the ground. it
does NOT need processing for cooking or running a furnace. raw gas has
somewhat more BTUs.

your website needs updated to reflect this