Posted to alt.food.barbecue
[email protected] bj_serink@hotmail.com is offline

Default Advice needed for baking many potatoes

I would like some advice on baking a somewhat large quantity of
potatoes. I'm trying to bake 33 large russets in my oven, and it has
to be all at once because I don't have time for multiple batches.
Normally, for one or two potatoes, I bake at 400 for an hour.
I'm wondering how the increased quantity is going to affect this.
Should I bake at a higher temperature, or for longer time, or both?

Another consideration is that I only want them to be about 80 - 90%
done, as I will be re-heating them on a BBQ about 6 hours later.

Any suggestions for cook time & temperature?

Thanks,
Bj