Posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.talk.bollocks
Zach Zach is offline

Default NetKKKop alert!

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:48:02 -0500
"John \"C\"" >
Kissed my ass and whined:

>"Holly" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>> On Jun 16, 7:04 pm, "John \"C\"" > wrote:

>> > ================================================== ====================

>dying,
>> > a tribe of

>their
>> > faith in

>shall
>> > be known as

>or
>> > in

>> > LSCST!

>> IDUEOY!

>I give up, what does it mean?
>
>LSCST means "loose straps cause saggy tits". like "ah's"..

ah's a female? That would splain things. Fried eggs no doubt.

--

Please promote these fine new froups.

alt.pmd.spank.my.arse.please
alt.pmd.spank.my.big.arse.please
alt.pmd.spank.my.big.red.arse.please
alt.pmd.biggest.spanked.looser.on.usenet

Super Tampon PMD seems confused.
<1097969886.V4JjQY/smgYoAXNIJfWSLA@teranews>
"Watch what?"
<1097969992.D4lAIIGSLP3Kj5qX5xOmVg@teranews>
"A flat what, chest?"

Super Tampon PMD does her hillbilly impersonation.
<1097894344.QuYwdt7ih4q8QhtsM1X72w@teranews>
"Tiddle-ting-ting-tong-plink-plonk-tong-ting... Hehehe...."

Super Tampon PMD...the ironic side.
<1097885566.qF/ECtZdEvt5FZwmaIT/5A@teranews>
"Kearn to spell buffoon dickmunch, only Hucker spells it like that...
?? "

Super Tampon PMD admits having sex with the dead.
<1097883226.fBWHbLTmEPuiPSp5xbqxng@teranews>
"No I shagged your mum"

Super Tampon PMD provides an excellent self-description.
<1098057364.0a29KdzQhLUslm2AVpQ8Vg@teranews>
"usenet stupid."

Super Tampon PMD admits to having man breasts.

"At least I have some."

******

I love the smell of armpits in the morning, its like victory.

I can still rock like a son of a bitch.

Ozzy

You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to.
So that when they turn their backs on you
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.

PF - Dogs

Z-OFM#20