Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Rudy Canoza Rudy Canoza is offline

On Jun 13, 7:08 pm, Rupert > wrote:
> On Jun 14, 11:47 am, Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> > > Yes, that's the basic premise your whole argument rests on

> > It is axiomatic.

> No, it's complete and obvious nonsense.

Wrong.

> > > You know, when I was psychotic

> > Not "was", you psychotic wreck.

> I have not been psychotic for over four years.

Bullshit.

> > > Apparently the way I look is

> > A delicate flower of a boy. That's what you *are*, too.

> And I'm immature

Right.

> > > Yawn.

> > Yeah, sure.

> > > Yes, it can and clearly is.

> > No, rupie. You reacted too soon, you stupid ****.

> > > Why?

> > THINK for a change, rupie, you blabbering fool. If something admits
> > of moral permission in the first place, then it necessarily must admit
> > of moral prohibition.

> What extraordinary drivel.

No, rupie.

> > My choice of color in cars clearly has no moral
> > dimension, so it *cannot* be morally prohibited, meaning it cannot be
> > morally permitted. The absence of prohibition does *NOT* mean
> > permission, you stupid reeking ****.

> Well, to me it obviously does,

rupie, you stupid **** boy, you don't get to make up your own logic.

If something has no underlying moral dimension, such as color
preference, then it can be neither morally prohibited nor morally
permitted. The very concept is absurd in such a case.

> > That's your false bifurcation.
> > It is false.

> > > Why?

> > Because of the intrinsic nature of moral questions, you ****ing dope.

> > > Well, I do.

> > Because you're given to false bifurcations.

> No, because I

YES, because you're stupid, arrogant and given to false bifurcations.